SELF PORTRAIT TRYPTIC


For the three pictures that represent me in my self portrait, I decided to choose three pictures that represent a day in the life of me.


The first picture is of me drinking coffee surrounded by coffee mugs, a coffee machine, coffee grounds, coffee cookies, and my dog. The reason why I chose this for a picture is because it represents a part of me and my life perfectly. To start the day, every morning I have a cup of coffee. Coffee has grown to become one of my favorite things and I have learned to love and appreciate a good cup of coffee, and to stray away from bad coffee. And the reason why my dog is in the image, is because every morning when I wake up to get coffee, she wakes up and comes down stairs with me. 


The second image, I chose to do dramatic lighting to light up half my face and keep the other half dark. The reason why I did this is because every day, you and I wake up, we have a choice to make. We can choose to be positive and happy (the light side of my face) or you can choose to be gloomy and negative (the dark side of my face).


The final picture represents how busy I am throughout the day. Every day I juggle school, track and field, and work, along with homework. I am constantly doing something and never really have time to sit down and make time for myself and do things I enjoy doing.



Comments